Friday, September 18, 2009

Once upon a scent

FINALLY! <3

After being completely sold-out in London and only available in the US, my friend M. luckily managed to find me a bottle!
I smelt this little beauty by Trish McAvoy at the Bergdorf in NYC this year and fell in love. If you're into soapy fresh smells, you must try this. I can't quite explain it; it's amazing. Very light and airy for the day. The body lotion for it is also amazing, thanks S.! <3

After going through my second bottle - and realizing mom mistakenly gave her friend a bottle of my no.3 instead of no.9's blackcurrant & vanilla, which is very sweet-smelling - I searched everywhere for it here, but to no avail.

Any idea where they sell Trish McAvoy here? And what's you signature perfume? As Coco Chanel said, "It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure."

xoxo,
- L.
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

2 comments:

- F said...

eau des merveilles hermes <3 My signature smell I love that perfume to death!

Au natural said...

i hate heavy smells, i think i should try it, the name itself is very tempting!