Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Once upon a bedtime story

All snuggled up in bed under the covers, with chai 7leeb in hand and reading Vogue's humongous September issue; always the most anticipated issue of the year. I still remember the glee from going through last year's Sep issue with Sienna Miller on the cover! Oh and I cannot wait to watch The September Issue. Raving reviews!

Inside: Gorgeous pink dress by Michael Kors (I am least immune to pink - whatever the cut looks like <3 ) and Vera Wang's crepe-back satin dolman-sleeve dress is TDF. Absolutely. Reminds me of the gorgeous burnt orange satin creation by Halston last year, tres chic.

And on another note, aren't those wish-list advisory tag stickers the most adorable thing? A. got them for me and I'm putting them to good use. Thanks A.! <3

Taqabal Allah qiyamna w qiyamkum!

xoxo,
- L.
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

No comments: